Thursday, September 23, 2010

On the Move



This post brought to you by PlayStation(R) Move. All opinions are 100% mine.


 I am looking into a way to exercise and bring a bit of fun into our house this winter. Mainly, I am getting tired of G asking why I am fat and wondering if I was ever thin, which is why I banned her from being in my bathroom when I get dressed.  I was trying to explain to a friend why I wasn't running anymore or rather why I wouldn't start back and said that it was too hot to run anyway. The other reason is that G would have to go and she doesn't need to exert that kind of energy.  He called it for what it was, excuses.  Nevertheless, if I could be in my home having fun with G then I think it would be much better.


So maybe the big grown up Santa may visit and bestow upon our tiny family an opportunity to move with the PlayStation(R)MOVE this Christmas. G and I right now love to play games, card games mostly, but games nonetheless. Obviously card games are not necessarily physical; though, I am sure with some families it could deteriorate into a physical sport, although not in ours - yet. Therein lies the dilemma, family night is most every night with card games that exert no more energy than to remember to say Uno with one card left or in throwing down the draw 4 wild card, which upon reflection can be rather exciting.


With the PlayStation(R)MOVE, however, we would actually compete and burn energy (which equals calories which would make me thinner and G go to sleep earlier) at the same time as we spend quality time together.  Think about how family night could be enhanced with the PlayStation(R)MOVE Sports Champions.  We may never have to pay to bowl again!  And honestly, don't you think  I need another addiction. 


If you already have a PlayStation®3 the PlayStation(R)MOVE bundle package can be added for only $99.


Click Here




Visit Sponsor's Site



No comments: