Tuesday, October 12, 2010

First Two Days

So far so good. I love being back downtown. It is so nice to be able to walk everywhere. I have several friends I can meet for coffee ('cause I sniffed out the *bucks). The job is not difficult but I haven't really started yet. There are a lot of things to remember and eventually I will have it all down. I am still not exactly sure what the purpose of my job is yet.

I share a cube with someone and most everyone wears earphones to their i-pods. Everyone so far is very nice but mostly have a herd mentality ('cause we are all temps) and don't know the reasons behind what they are doing. That is frustrating to me. I like to know the whys because it helps me put all the pieces together for the whats.

I bring my lunch; the kitchen is very nice here. They are going "green" though and use real glass plates etc and real metal utensils. No plastic and no Styrofoam. Whatev...

I get home to pick up G before 5pm which is oh so nice. G is still adjusting to my working but we will get through it. I can get to work by 8am. As long as it isn't raining or too cold I enjoy the morning walk from parking garage to building. Not too far not too close.

So lunch is over now and I have to go train some more.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Yay!!!! Good luck with the training!