Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend

Saturday morning we had the last soccer game. G played really well. Then we headed to the FCC moon festival and G requested she get to wear her cowboy boots. So of course I agreed. She has previously been afraid of boots. She is also requesting she get to wear them yesterday to church (first pic) and school (but not today due to p.e.). She looked really cute in them if I do say so myself. I may never get her out of them but this may be the answer to the never-ending flipflops.

G's grandparents came home from their almost 4 month vacay but we didn't see them until Sunday after church. G did speak with them on the phone Saturday night while lying on the kindermat at the festival.







G also pet the horses. The climbing of the fence is new this year. Previous years I or someone had to hold her close to the horses. She really is growing up.






Anyway, that is it for the whole weekend update thing.

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

She really is growing up:) I wish I could get Lottie out of flip flops...but no luck yet!