Thursday, November 04, 2010

Finally, Halloween Pictures




Here is G in her costume we made together. Never ever use any glue other than Elmer's. I learned the hard way. The stuff we used actually pooled out from under the rocks we tried to clue and landed in the corner of the box. I ended up having to use clear packing tape to tape the rocks on the bottom. We made the front and back mirror images as close as we could. Then on one side we added the plants like the front and the other a treasure chest. G rocked it. She got more comments on the cuteness and creativeness of the costume. Made this mama proud. Last year she didn't wear a costume so she didn't go trunk or treating.

Go here to see more and try to win a camera from the SITS Girls.

3 comments:

Vivian M said...

What a creative costume!

Briana's Mom said...

That is sooo creative! Love it!

Zeemaid said...

oh I love that costume. What a marvelous idea. I am going to have to show my daughter that one. SHe'd love it. :)