Sunday, November 28, 2010

If Only...




I could merge the two pictures of G and me, I would have one frame worthy family photo, heh. After church I decided to set the camera timer to capture a pic of G and me. I had 10 free cards to order from Shutterfly so I needed a picture done before the expiry date on the free cards. These two were the best from the day but neither was the best of us both at the same time. G looks disturbed in the one and I look more disturbed in one than in the other. I wish I had some photo editing tools to combine the two but since I didn't I used the one with the best shot of G. I need to include myself in more photos just for future reference. I am not patient enough to do the whole photo editing out of stuff either. So other than trying to make one sepia toned or more sepia toned I didn't really touch them up. Like Lincoln said, "Paint me warts and all."

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Okay...when I first opened this up, I thought this must be a younger relative of yours! Not that you ever looked old...please...I am not saying that but seriously...your hair is longer and you look WAY YOUNGER!!!!! GO BEV!!!!

Sharon said...

Beverly, you are so pretty!! I love both of them but I know what you mean...(thats why I always post so many!) Love G's BIG feet!!!