Thursday, November 18, 2010

School Project


G had a school project sent home last Monday that we as a family were supposed to do. It was a turkey that we were to decorate. So G and I brainstormed what all to put on it. I had some stuff left over from the whole aquarium thing so I let G use some of it. Most of the sections are of different materials but from stuff we had at the house. I had to glue it to a card board container to support the weight of the fish tank rocks. Isn't he a dream. Kind of makes you hungry want to be a vegetarian this Thanksgiving huhn?

3 comments:

Vivian M said...

That is the most beautiful turkey I have ever seen! Great job Miss G!

Jennifer said...

That is the cutest turkey ever! Love it!

Kristin said...

We had the same kind of project at our house!! Happy Thanksgiving!