Monday, November 01, 2010

Still Dreaming


Due to the growing nature of our family, not in additions but in actual age and height, I have sort of been dreaming of changing our current kitchen set up from low table to the high table with the extra tall bar stools. See the current chair occupied by G is too low for her to use without a booster but she is going to hurt herself in the unstable booster because she is much more independent not needing me to get her in or out of her chair. I am dreaming with help from the CSN Stores online. Of course I am not only dreaming of newer and better furniture or home decorations but also kitchen cookware and bright Christmases for G. With over 200 stores represented my dreaming can be totally continuous if not interrupted for work.

Coming up I will be reviewing a product from one of the stores. Stay tuned to find out what it is.

No comments: