Sunday, December 26, 2010

Compassion of a Child

Today I awoke with a terrible sinus headache due I am sure to the snow with which the weathermen keep threatening us but will never come. G is staying with my parents this week while I work so after church we came to wait at their house for them to come back from out of town.

So G was changing from her Sunday clothes and wanted me to stay in Grammie's room with her while she changed. I told G that unless I went to take some medicine right then, I would throw up. She stopped a moment and said, "Mama, can I watch you throw up?"

2 comments:

Vivian M said...

Hope you are feeling better real soon!

nooneofanyimport said...

okay, that made me laugh out loud. thanks for sharing it. the only thing wilder than what kids say is what we end up saying back at them.