Thursday, December 09, 2010

G Conversations

The other morning G was still very tired and therefore not awake enough to eat breakfast even though during the week we are on a time crunch to get to school and work on time. So I was fussing at her encouraging her to eat when she looked at me and said, "How would you like it if someone waked you up and you were still ti-urd?"

There is still brain matter on my ceiling from where my head exploded.

And that is how our mornings are deteriorating going, how about yours?

3 comments:

Vivian M said...

Sounds like some one needs more sleep! ;o)

The Byrd's Nest said...

Things like this are always so cute when other peoples kids say them:) She has a valid point though:o

Christie said...

Oh my....I have to say, I did seriously laugh out loud at this one...

Oh my! :o)