Monday, January 24, 2011

Back at School and Work

G climbed up in my lap late Saturday and fell asleep as I rocked. She slept about an hour that way while I talked on the phone, played games on the phone and watched TV.

G is back at school today but with a very deep chested cough. I am back at work and hopefully will stay here the whole week. I have an interview within this company tomorrow at 10. PRAY FOR ME. I has to be more money and a permanent position so that I wouldn't lose out on sick and holiday pay.

G has been so tired that we took a Sunday Afternoon Nap and she slept 4 1/2 hours I kid you not. And she didn't stay up much too late after for bedtime. This virus, be it the flu or whatever, wore her out.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Praying for your interview and glad G is feeling better.