Friday, January 28, 2011

Good News, Sort of

I got a small promotion and a small raise at work today. Now the reason it is sort of good news is that this isn't the promotion to the job for which I interviewed. I am still in the running for that but a decision hasn't been made and a few more folks are being interviewed.

I will def. take the small promotion and small raise because it puts me in a lead position and gives me more responsibility. YIPPEE! The raise is small but will make a difference on the check so I am happy about it. The job for which I interviewed would be a much greater raise and a permanent position. For now I am still a full time temp even with the increase and title change.

3 comments:

Vivian M said...

Congratulations on the small promotion and raise, and hope an even greater one is coming soon!

Steph B said...

Every little bit helps! Congratulations - great that your efforts are being recognized. Hoping you get the permanent position you've applied for!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Yay!!!! Praying for the more permanent job:)