Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just Incase You Wondered

I only wanted school to officially be out so that G wouldn't miss any school. She had done so well and was on the way to winning the award for not missing a day. If school was out officially due to weather she wouldn't miss any school even with the flu.

Right now her temp is 98.9. She claims it is going up because her eyes are burning. Of course, she has been playing video games for an hour so that may have something to do with it. I don't mind her missing school pictures since she had some in the fall but I do hate that she is missing her class pictures. Oh well, that is $8 I don't have to spend.

The other downer is I am now missing 4 full days of work. So this week I worked a total of 9.5 hours, Monday was a holiday. I am praying that I don't get this. We had the flu shot so I supposed that is why it isn't as bad as it could be.

G is also missing her spelling test. Yes she can make that up too but just being behind is no fun.

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I hope she is feeling better soon Bev. It is tough to be so behind on everything...praying she goes back to school soon:)