Saturday, January 22, 2011

NORMAL TEMP!!

Screaming from the rooftops. Of course the normal grumpy came back too. This morning G had no temperature thank YOU JESUS! The coughing is still there and now accompanied with throwing up mucus where ever she maybe standing. I hate throw up.

But I will take that over high temperatures that keep us inside all day. At least tomorrow (unless something strange happens) we can go to church.

It was really pitiful yesterday morning when we realized school was closed to snow and G couldn't go play out in it. Oh did she cry! Her little heart was broken. I tried to tell her that it just wasn't possible with her having the flu. It broke my heart too!

She actually fell asleep in my lap around 5:30pm. Yeah, I thought that was not a good time for a nap either and was proved right when she wasn't back asleep by 10pm. This morning she was up before 8am and after a little medicine and updating the grandparents we both fell back asleep until almost 10am. She really needed it because that cough is draining her!

Anyway we are spending the day at my parents. Call it a reward for having no temp,heh.

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

poor little G:( I hope she is back up running around and healthy soon!