Monday, January 10, 2011

ZMOGoodness! Global Warming Struck With a Vengence!

and left 4 inches of snow!

My steps out the front door of my house and a pic of the front door towards my SUV.

We did have to work but started at 10am instead of 9am. Really that hour didn't help any. The roads were/are terrible and now will be worse as frozen slush. I kept thinking my day's wage will not cover hospital or new car if I am in a wreck getting home. Thankfully I swerved only once coming in and that not badly.

The amazing thing about snow is it can make anything look good, kind of like Jesus' righteousness and blood covers us to make us look beautiful if we trust in Him.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Our world is covered in ice-crusted snow, too. As a climate change believer, I am now convinced. These weather patterns are ridiculous -- especially in central NC where it's never this cold this soon!

Sharon said...

Bahahahaha! I laughed out loud at that title. So cute!

Vivian M said...

I love snow! I think you have more snow than we do though. Enjoy!