Thursday, February 10, 2011

Albert Pujols, One of Baseball's Greatest


Now first you need to know I am not a baseball fan per se. I enjoy the game live, but I am not knowledgeable on stats, who's who or much else. But this book though filled with stats I don't understand moves through the career of Albert Pujols in such a way that even not understanding the stats I still understand he is a miracle player with a true gift and passion for the game. God has given him amazing abilities on the field as well as a heart that pursues God.
Albert Pujols and his wife DeeDee are sold out for God and are not ashamed to say it. I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it for the sports authority in your home.
In exchange for my review I received a free copy of the book. The opinions are 100% mine.

No comments: