Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pictures from Last Week

These are some side of the road pictures of our snow from last week. I thought the trees and railroad were sort of pretty in white. Amazing how much more beautiful things are covered in white.

Currently I am having a serious difficulty using JAVA on two sites needed to do my job so I am not able to do my job. And the IT guy has a personal vendetta against me (witnessed and reported to my bosses by my cube mate). I had noticed it but kept telling myself that it had to be me and I am just a prickly personality. That still could be true though for someone else to not only notice it but tell on him for his poor treatment of me, well, I am sort of vindicated.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Pretty pictures. I hope things get better with the IT guy. That stinks.