Friday, March 04, 2011

"Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products" vs. Acne

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo I received a sample (large bottle actually) of the "Walgreens Brand Oil-Free Acne Wash" to review to make readers aware of the Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products.

In all fairness to everyone I must disclose how terrible my acne is and has always been (started in 4th grade). I can find things to clear me up but the effect never lasts long and I am back on the search for something different. I have used lotions and potions and mixtures both bought and homemade to no great help. I have taken the oral meds and the Rx topical stuff to no long lasting avail.

I will say I haven't been using this long because I just received it last week, but so far so good. What I will say is that I have noticed the good clean smell it has and the clean feeling I have hours after washing my face even under makeup. It has seemed to clear up faster (than what I currently use) the monthly acne caused by the female hormonal surge. I haven't discovered or felt any side effects either which is very nice.

And with every purchase of the Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products you can support preventative and wellness services in local communities. From the Walgreens website: "Beginning February 1, 2011 through January 31, 2012, 1¢ from the purchase of every Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Product, up to $3 million annually, will support bringing preventive wellness services to local communities through the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™.

So try some of the other Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products and serve your community.

AdvertisementAdvertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: