Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Did You Ever Want to Ask God a Question?


This book may not have all the answers but there are quite a few of the more important one. I will admit that even though Alton Gansky uses answers based in the Bible I still had a bit of trouble with the book. In the back of my mind the word "presumption" popped up quite a bit.

I had to keep telling myself it is a book meant to help people and the author was not trying to be presumptuous. This is a good tool to use in a situation with an open minded non-believer as a jumping off point. This would be a good tool to use in a small group Bible study to strengthen believers' world view. This would be a great tool for a college bound student to help strengthen his/her belief system.

Worth reading and giving away as a friendly gift.

I received a copy in exchange for my review. My opinions are 100% my own.

No comments: