Friday, March 11, 2011

Praying for Japan



Amazing devastation. A radio spokesman said it looked like something Hollywood would create for a mass destruction movie. Unbelievable grief, pain, fear surrounding Japan today. Any A-parents on their way to China? If they are flying through Tokyo, they will not get to China for some time. Pray for those families if there are any. We flew through Tokyo in 2005.

Truly awesome devastation and I mean that in the true meaning of terrible, huge, scary, great.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I have such a pressure on my chest about all this, I can t just go on with my day, so catastrophic...can't imagine...and of course anyone would know what you meant by awesome, don't worry,...came over since I knew you might address this,,,so glad you always keep on top of things Beverly