Sunday, March 27, 2011

She Did It



G is now an official orange belt in Tae Kwon Do. I am so proud of her. She was the only one to test yesterday because no one else was ready. But that was fine as it was her two instructors, me and her grandparents.


I gave her two matching karate outfits for her bitty twins as a gift for succeeding in her test. I think she was way more happy about the outfits which she played with for over two hours yesterday afternoon while I napped than in actually finishing her test.


Now she is working on her orange belt requirements starting with her memory verse in Philippians 4:7. Orange belt is peace. White belt is love, yellow is joy and orange is peace. This school ties the fruit of the spirit to a belt. That is why I love it so.



4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Way to go G! Awesome job!

Steph B said...

Congratulations, G! That's a terrific accomplishment!

Catching Butterflies 3 said...

How great to have a school that teaches Bible verses. What a blessing! And an orange belt! Wow!!!

Vivian M said...

Congratulations Miss G! We are so very proud of you!