Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Conversations with G

Saturday, G and I headed out to my parents for the day. We had some errands to run so we picked up my mom to go with us. After we got back home, and after I watched the Royal Wedding, G and I spent some of her birthday money on some bitty twin shoes.

She spent all of her money on the bitty twin shoes plus shipping but she had a wish list for twice that amount. She just didn't understand how she couldn't buy everything she saw with that amount received for b-day. She even told me I should just buy it all for her. I pointed out that b-day was over and Christmas wasn't here yet so therefore she gets nothing like that in the mean time.

Then that child o' mine said, "Well, Mother's Day is coming and I AM the bitty twins mother!?!?!?!"

I told her she had better have those twins buy her something for Mother's Day then, heh.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

That is too cute!!!

Love and blessings, Kristy

Vivian M said...

Oh my, she is a smart girl. :o) Happy Mother's Day to you both!