Wednesday, May 04, 2011

G's Transportation Project

Picture sent by G's teacher. The side of it says "G Express."

The one that kept me up at nights since Friday when I got the instructions G brought the note home. Then G told me her teacher thinks we are the "most creative people she has ever seen." Ugh, raise the bar higher why don't you?

So G and I started work on it on Monday when I finally decided of what the train would be made. I finished that sucker last night. The task came down to attaching the wheels which were wagon wheel noodles no less. Let me say, this was not my best work so much fun for G to do. Lots of glue was used as was construction paper. Until last night G did the majority of the work but the wheels fell to me. Plus G was steady working on homemade mother's day things for me for which she would say, "You can't see this so don't look over here."

Anyway, I took it in for her and no it isn't large, half paper towel roll, but I didn't want it broken before school stared like some of the other children's projects were. They had a story about transportation for the week so that necessitated the train project.

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Awesome job!!!!!!!! And I have always thought you were super creative:)

Vivian M said...

Great train! You both did a wonderful job!