Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Many Things To Post

Seems I have many things to post but no will to do so. I finally got a letter from the I*R*S which stated that I am being reviewed for "Income you reported on your return, Income tax withholding amounts you reported on your return, Claims for tax credits you made on your return and/or Business income you reported on your return." They are giving themselves another 45 days from the date of the letter "May 16, 2011" to process the return and then they MAY or MAY NOT ask for more information.

Since the only refund they withheld had to do with the adoption credit maybe that is all they are looking for since I didn't claim a business nor did I mis-type any of my income or withholding. I can't imagine why it will take another 45 days to decide whether or not they need more information or receipts. GOOD GORGEOUS GEORGE!!! Could this go on forever? Don't answer that!

1 comment:

Doug and Terrye said...

If they decide to further "investigate," I'd love to be there when you walk in with your adoption "receipt!" Tell her to smile pretty at the bureaucrat behind the desk!!! ;)