Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4 Days Since She Left

Yep, it has only been 4 days and so far so good. Helps to call and skype and text and e-mail. Mom told me G has been an angel and she would take her again on a long trip like this. G finally got her travel journal and wrote down what she has done so far. I was hoping that she would use it to record her vacation and that it would help her not get homesick. So far it is working. She told me this morning she likes being the big sister to 3. Too bad for her she is stuck being an only.

Anyway, I have done not much since she has been gone because procrastination is my middle name.

No word on the house yet. Realtors are staying on top of it I think. It is so depressing I don't even want to talk about it. I am living on the river denial right now just trying to survive.

I wish I had more time to blog and read all my favs. Sometimes just staying up with the work load puts me in a dither. Usually I am so tired that bedtime comes early when G isn't there.

2 comments:

Vivian M said...

Hang in there! I really think this is harder on you than on Miss G. Enjoy the quiet time to yourself, and try not to worry too much.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Love you Bev:)