Saturday, July 09, 2011

G on Vacation

Clementine got to come to Grammie's house today since Grammie, Grandad and G are on the way for vacation in an undisclosed location. G looks miserable and she was coming up with all kinds of reasons not to go but no daycare = extended vacation.



















Clementine enjoyed the yard at Grammie's but she is getting restless now wanting to go home I think.


We came out to mail some things mom and dad forgot.


Sad G will be away for our family day. But we will celebrate when she gets home.

3 comments:

Sharon Ankerich said...

I know you are doing to miss her like crazy!!!

jennifer said...

I hope G and your parents have a wonderful 3 weeks. I know you will miss her and she you, but I bet she'll have a good time.

Vivian M said...

Sending you a huge hug. Miss G is going to have a great time!