Saturday, August 13, 2011

2000-2011 Clementine



One of the hardest things I have ever had to do. Last night came a huge thunderstorm and of course we were not at home when it hit. Just a reminder of why the necessary decision. She was terrified and bleeding from trying to escape from her kennel. The vet understood and was very compassionate, not judging my decision. G and I cried all the way home.


Clementine was such a good dog. She just was extremely anxious and fearful of the storms. She is in a much better place now and no storm can scare her again. My dad buried her in their yard. She will always be with us, in our memories.

4 comments:

Steph B said...

I'm so very sorry. :( Big hugs to you and G.

Vivian M said...

Sending you both all our love and huge hugs across the miles. Rest in peace Clementine, you will always be loved and missed.

Kikilia said...

I am so sorry to hear about your dog. I know what a hard decision that is and how painful it is in the moment and even later.

Don't doubt yourself and remember her fondly.


On another note- computer crashed and I lost everything... glad to have finally found you again.

JoAnn in NJ said...

so sorry for your loss...I'm sure it was incredibly hard for you and G. It's so sad how helpless we feel when our furry friends hurt (physically or emotionally) and we can't help them.