Monday, August 08, 2011

Pictures of Destruction




Well, here are the few photos I took. They are all woppie jawed. The curtains were ripped apart/down, clean and dirty clothes were strewn every where, the mattress has a hole in it now, two small shelves were chewed and broken apart and a heater knocked over.

Clementine had thrown up a mix of blood and bile while in her kennel. My parents had put her back up before I got home. My dad rigged her kennel but how good it is rigged is still to be determined. I have to get an appt. this week for her. Makes me very sad but she isn't safe. There was a trail of blood to clean up too.

On the bright side (if you can find one) she helped me de-clutter my room. So, you know, there's that. If you find my humor out of place, too bad, that is how I deal with stressful situations. Trust me there have been and will be plenty of tears shed. She is really a good dog when there are no thunderstorms.

3 comments:

Steph B said...

I'm so very sorry. I know this must be breaking your heart to have to make this decision. Poor Clementine must be so terrified to hurt herself like that, and do so much damage to herself and the house. Hugs to you.

Briana's Mom said...

I am so sorry to read this. This must be breaking your heart. :(

Vivian M said...

I know you are hurting more about your pooch than your belongings. You have a wonderful heart and much strength to deal with what you feel you need to do. I hope you feel the love and support around you as you go through this difficult time. I wish words could make things easier or better. Sending you all huge hugs.