Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lunch with G

Since I don't start work until tomorrow I have been having lunch with G. Yesterday she announced that she was chosen 2nd grade artist of the week. So today we took a picture of her with the artwork. This is actually a big deal with the principal even announcing her name over the intercom for the whole school. Yes, her eyes are a bit furrowed in this blurry picture because there were two classes of third graders watching me take this pic of her. She had to even stand in the chair to do so.

At lunch we eat outside on the picnic tables. Today she demonstrated her Asian squat like I call it on the picnic bench. Sometimes I think she thinks she is a frog, heh.





1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Wow, I wish I could sit like that without falling over! Congrats Miss G on being recognized for your beautiful and talented art work! :o)