Friday, September 16, 2011

Waiting for the New Job to Start

While waiting for the 28th to arrive, I am working on writing a grant for the ministry where I had volunteered during the last unemployment stint. If anyone has any advice please let me know. I have found several places but so far nothing that actually fits the purpose of the ministry.

I also had lunch with my baby girl yesterday on the picnic table in the school yard. That was fun for her. I brought her McDs and she enjoyed every bite.

I am trying to watch every penny being spent. I am not sure if the UE is going to come based on a myriad of things. I will have to wait and see.

My very good friend bought the tickets for Les Mis for my bday, I think I mentioned previously. I was able to find free parking down town even. So nice. I was so tired though the next day. I so enjoyed the play overall. there were two things I wish they hadn't changed though, one was the after the battle when Marius sings empty tables they no longer have the tables. It appears he walks through a "graveyard" singing the song. And Gavrouche, little people song is pretty much gone. I did like they way they handled his death with the one rebel's reaction. Anyway, I loved it.

So that is what I am doing in the meantime.

No comments: