Monday, October 31, 2011

What She Wore Out


(I so stole the title to this post from other blogs)



We did the whole Trunk o' Treats things at our church yesterday so we wouldn't have to stay sugared up late tonight. G came up with the doctor theme after listing so many options that would require hats or masks or boots or some other something that she dislikes. So doctor was the easiest idea.


We were going to borrow my mother's x-ray for her to carry but alas we forgot to get them when we left Saturday. I found a suitable "dr. bag" for her to deposit the candy so the big orange pumpkin wouldn't take away from the aesthetics of the outfit.




Today, she is going to the zoo with her class which was a reschedule from last week. So my parents graciously agreed to accompany her so I could work. She spent last night with them which meant I got the whole bed to myself was alone last night and didn't have to get up early this morn.

3 comments:

Vivian M said...

Loved the doctor outfit! Happy Halloween Miss G!

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is too cute as a doctor:) Love it!!

Heather said...

Please email me! I have a question about your blog! :)

HeatherVonsj@gmail.com