Monday, November 28, 2011

Funny conversation

I think to blog on the fire, I have to be in html not compose.

Last night I had the funniest conversation with G. We were at choir practice when the director said "calling" but it sounded like "cawling". G said, "Why did she say it like that?" I told G that the choir director was from Philadelphia not our southern state. Then G said, "Well why doesn't she learn to speak English right then?" Hee hee, that coming from a very southern Chinese-American.

I am growing to like the fire if I can master the keyboard that is. G loves it and all the free games I have loaded. The more I practice the better I will get I am sure.

2 comments:

Vivian M said...

Funny! Glad you are liking the Fire. :o)

The Byrd's Nest said...

Ha ha...I have always loved her sense of humor:)