Sunday, December 18, 2011

Needed in Our Financial Times of Trouble

Very timely for those of us struggling financially and in this economy very few people aren't struggling. Ellie Kay gives you a plan that in 60 minutes a day you can bring your family back into financial health. She guides the reader through a well thought out plan to reign in spending, get out of dept and save for the future. Each 60 minute work out has tips to use during the workout. This book is the 60 Minute Money Workout, out this month.

This is meant to be a workbook not just a book to read. This requires active participation from the reader as that is the only way to become financially healthy, active participation in planning, setting financial goals, looking at reasons we spend money and the whys we spend money on the things we do. It is a good resource for couples to get on the same page financially speaking.

I am hoping that this book for my family will be the turn around I need. I am going to go back through it actively now and really work it so that by the end of 2012 I will be debt free and financially healthy again.

I received a free copy of this book in exchange for my opinions.

No comments: