Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2 Very Unexpected Surprises

Last night in the mail I receiced a free *bucks drink card and something from the home owners insurance on the house I ended up selling on short sale. Initially I was going to throw it away without opening it but I was too curious to do that. So glad I opened it, I can now get new tires on my car because it was a refund check of no small amount. This is coming in very handy because my bank balance is looking a wee bit frightening and gas is going up due to some strange happenings in Nigeria and with the OPEC nations. Wish that Keystone Pipeline from Canada was complete!!!

Anywho, I know Whom I believe and He is able to keep that which I have entrusted to Him against that day!!!

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Those are awesome surprises! Yay!