Saturday, March 31, 2012

G and her Grandad

This morning G and her grandad headed out to a "tailgate" party at my parents church. It was only for dads/daughters or daughters and significant men like Grandaddies. So apparently they were chosen to participate in a game. Dad said he got a little hot being wrapped in toilet paper. G didn't really listen to the speaker but she did play the games and had fun. Now she is playing with two little girls at one of the girl's homes. I really dislike 3 girls together but G really REALLY wanted to go and I couldn't come up with a great excuse not to allow it. G knows my reasoning and we talked about how not to gang up or allow the others to gang up in a 2-1 relationship. So later we are going to my parents for a steak dinner. Yum, I haven't had steak in what seems like ages.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Love it! Enjoy your steak! :o)