Friday, April 20, 2012

Anybody Needing to Make an Easy Buck?

This assignment is with a company that does research. They are currently recruiting for candy focus group of 16- 23 year olds available on 4/25 and 4/26 after school in my area. The pay is $75. If someone reads this and thinks they are near enough to me to be interested leave me a comment with e-mail and I will send you the info.

I am signing up to join focus groups as well and getting my parents to sign up as well. This week folks have been trying frozen side dishes I think (smells good I know that) for $60 an hour. How easy right?

There will be more specific criteria to be chosen but I don't know what that all is. In most cities (larger cities) there are research companies to do focus groups like these. Always good for extra cash with very little effort you know?

No comments: