Saturday, April 14, 2012

Every Girl Needs a Pair of Cowboy Boots



G's grandmother bought her a pair of red boots today so we can go to the rodeo. They are really nice too. G had outgrown her last very nice pair (the brown ones) at the end of last year.
So I am selling the brown pair which the camera picture doesn't do justice to. They are leather uppers worn one season and only size 13.
I am asking $30 for them including shipping. The brand is Out West and they were purchased at a boot barn in Collierville, TN. So if anyone is interested please let me know. I will poslish them up and send them on their way. I will limit to US and possibly Canada.
Anyway, I will post some video of our rodeo trip tomorrow. G has been ready to go since she woke up this morning.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

The boots are very nice! Unfortunately, Kerri is wearing a size 3 boot. :o( By the way, love the new red ones!