Thursday, April 19, 2012

Still Looking

I had a phone interview this morning but the position is part time 4 days a week with mileage reimbursement. I also have zip experience and it pays not very much. If I had a spouse that worked full time then this would be great. I don't so it isn't.

And I really need to focus on one thing or another and not be a jack of all trades. I was working through code academy but got stuck and am seemingly out of my league. Oh well.

For some reason I am having a difficult time making my french pressed coffee taste good. Maybe I am too tired to actually make it in the morning. Yes, yes, I know - first world problem!

G is staying with my parents tonight and tomorrow night so I can do this assignment. Her birthday is Sunday and she is counting down the days. She has a little friend in class who is 3 days older than G. We will celebrate G's bday with a friend next Saturday and with my parents on Sunday.

No comments: