Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Trying to Get a Serious Pose







I tried Easter morning to get a serious picture of G in her Easter short set. I gave up on dresses years ago, literally. Either her smile was faked or she got really tickled. Her hair has gotten so long and she only likes to wear it down with the front out of her eyes.


The peonies are blooming and gorgeous. The irises finally bloomed for the second time. They are a beautiful purple.


Anyway this is my gorgeously funny G whom I love with all my heart!

3 comments:

jennifer said...

Wow she is looking so grownup. Love the second picture. Hope you guys are doing well.

Vivian M said...

She really has bloomed! ;o)

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is gorgeous and she has grown so much!!! Oh my heavens I can't believe it, beautiful, she is just beautiful:)