Wednesday, May 02, 2012

G Did Go to School

She promises to me that she is ONLY embarrassed by playing kick ball against this one teacher's class not anyone else's class. To me it is just strange.

Today I am hot and heavy posting resumes and looking for work. Starting to freak out a bit. May apply for unemployment to just see if I get it. Who knows, it would ease the stress a bit.

I forgot to mention that last weekend when G had a friend over I picked up a box of Rice Krispies and a bag (or two) of marshmallows to make rice krispie treats. They were messy, gooey, never set up right (I am sure I messed it up some how) but over the top a winner. Both girls exclaimed, "I have NEVER had HOMEMADE rice krispie treats before." heh!

They were good. I don't particularly like them much but the made at home ones are the best and I do like the first bit after they are just finished. They never did set up right. I don't know what I did or didn't do to them. They both made heart shaped pizzas for dinner. G didn't eat all of hers but the friend ate all of hers and mostly stayed hungry all weekend apparently. Everytime I asked if they were ready to eat she was but G never was.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

They sound yummy, who cares what they look like! Love the heart shaped pizza idea! Good luck in the job search.