Thursday, May 17, 2012

I've Been Playing With My Camera


Yesterday afternoon for about an hour I hung out with my mom while she washed her rugs at the laudry mat. Prices have really exploded haven't they? I didn't realize how expense these things are. Will not take my own for granted anymore!
I decided to just snap a few pics. It is so much easier to practice taking pics with a digital than with a 35mm traditional film camera (cheaper too).
I am discovering, however, my eyes are not as good as they used to be so these very tiny windows on the camera makes me think the pic is clear when it is actually blurry. I did take my camera off auto finally just to practice.
My mom put a $20 in the change machine and the quarters just fell and fell. At one point I thought about jumping up and down screaming "I WON! I WON!" When I told my mom what I had thought about doing she laughed and said, "I would have beat your head in." heh! We are such a loving family.
This little lady bug was having a ball on the fennel plant in my front flower bed.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

That sounds like something I would have done at the laundry mat, lol. Love the picture of the ladybug!