Thursday, June 14, 2012

What a Cute Family

A friend is now a member of the church to which my family (parents still) belonged. Apparently she found an old church directory. I was minding my own business in blissful ignorance when she texted this picture to me. ;}  This is circa 1974-75. I was almost 5 years old or maybe was 5 years old.  She took the picture with her phone so Mother's head is flashed out.    Now why on earth did blogger force the change on us all? I hate this new setting. Change for change's sake is not always a positive. I have a phone interview today for the call center job but it won't start until 7-23. Until then I have no answers and no income, yeah me. My finger tips are still very tender but that is the price of imaging myself an international blue grass madolin sensation practice.

No comments: