Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What's Up Today?


So I completed (finally) an online test for call center from home for a temp agency. I say "finally" because the first time I attempted to take the test the computer scan said my computer wasn't up to snuff. Then yesterday at my parents I gave it another go and worked through the first two sections only to be sidelined with the third. So this morn I tried again on my laptop which scanned fine today and I completed the third section. It was a virtual call center that began with a virtual training room and trainer. His name is Manuel. I guess diversity is important even in the virtual world. His mouth really moved which sort of freaked me out a bit.
G headed off to VBS and then dad called to say she was invited to go see madagasgar 3. I don't even know if I spelled that correctly. I am not sure I even care. So I have a whole day of nothing but me and the cat and the virtual man, heh.
I have caught up with news, e-mails, blogs and it is only lunch time. I will practice my mandolin and dulcimer again even though my finger tips are very tingly with pain and numbness. Yes I have both but that is necessary to toughen them up again.
So how about in your world? Everything going well this summer?

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Good luck with the call center training! You may want to check out the American Express website, they now hire call center reps to work from their own homes (and the pay/benefits package) is quite nice.