Thursday, July 12, 2012

G the Artist




It has been rather damp and humid here with not much to do outside. G decided to draw on the sidewalk. She has played soccer a little and basketball (a little less) but mostly she has been inside with me watching movies or playing with the cat.
Oh and I attempted to plug in the bread machine (that I bought in March but haven't used out of fear of my own failure) and discovered that the brand new machine has a bent prong on the plug. It is bent vertical down the prong and I am not sure I wish to attempt to use it out of fear of burning down the house. I am just a wee bit ticked. This is just the type of stuff that happens to me, seems like.
I may try to straighten the prong out and try again when I get my nerves up again.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Oh wow, Miss G looks so grown up! I have never used a bread machine, but have made homemade bread - so much healthier and tastier than preservative filled, store bought!