Tuesday, July 10, 2012

We Traded the Hot Dry Heat for...

Oppressive sultry stick to you warm heat. I think I like the hot dry better. This just makes it hard to breathe. G had her hair cut just a bit and paid with her own money because we had a real stylist cut it. This is the first time in 7 years that G has had a hair cut by anyone other than my mom. Since we keep it long I never wished to fight the drama G displayed when I mentioned going to have her hair cut. Pick your battles, right?

So today is an inside day, much like the others. G is watching a movie and I am between blogging, applying on line for jobs. YEEHAW!

I applied for UE benefits and must now wait for the letter with an appointment time to talk to someone about benefits. Who knows what will happen.

I just heard the wonderful sound of thunder. Hopefully it means more rain and more cooler temps as the sky releases all the humidity.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

I really dislike heat. Prefer snow and ice to heat any day! Hope you get some much needed rain, much needed benefits, and good luck with the job search!