Saturday, September 01, 2012

Job Update

The college where I had interviewed chose another person and said, "They (the director) said they would be too hard on you." I don't really know what that means but I have my suspicions.

Next at the dr office the co-worker that yelled at me on Thursday where I was physically afraid and called me a crazy liar, also is (by her own confession) the reason I am PRN. She told the OM not to hire me full time. Then the co-worker started hoarding work, literally hoarding it not allowing me to do it. The doctor had to get involved. The billing manager called it a cat fight which ticked me off to no end. This co-worker has been sabotaging everything I have been doing or trying to do. She feels threatened which is stupid because there is 80 hours worth of work to do if it is to be done well per week.

To say I am pissed would be a grave understatement. The billing manager has my back but to what extent can the doctor see it, I don't know. I told the doctor that I felt threatened and told him what she screamed at me and she said, "She's lying. I did not." I told several people right after it happened but no one heard her.

She is still mad over a mis-perceived offense she blames on me. It truly is incredible. She has admitted to the billing manager that she will not get along with me. Anyway, I have no idea if I will be able to continue to work there or no.

Headed to the grocery store...

3 comments:

Vivian M said...

Wow. Hang in there. I will pray things gets easier until you can find something better.

jennifer said...

I hope that work gets better. Have a Happy Birthday and I hope that this year is blessed beyond measure!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Wow...unbelievable behavior for an adult huh? I'm so sorry, I am praying:)