Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Costume

Halloween Costume for 2012,  magician. 

Just so you know the mustache and beard were a point of deep contention for G.  I know the mustache and goatee make the costume and refused to allow her to not wear it.

She said, "What if people thinks it is real?"  Then she said, "What if someone asks me to do a magic trick?" 

I said, "Tell them it is just a costume for Halloween."  Then lo and behold a friend we ran into at the trunk r treat did just that and asked for a trick.  We both agreed that question fed right into G's insecurities and she would be responsible for the counseling sessions G would endure for years to come, heh. 

Anyway, the candy witch may not make an appearance this year as G is older and has shown herself to be very responsible with slowly eating the candy over a long period of time rather than stuffing herself silly with candy. Plus she always always asks me if she can have a piece before she just takes it. 

2 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

I think she looks so cute! Love it!

Vivian M said...

Love it! Very creative. I know one magic trick she can do: make the candy disappear! ;o)