Wednesday, October 24, 2012

We Got Our Sign

Last Saturday after soccer, G and I headed out to get our Romney/Ryan signs. Looks nice doesn't it?

Supposedly G's school is going to "vote" as well I guess to learn about voting?  Anyway, G being in third grade brings memories of when I was in 2nd grade with Jimmy Carter in the WH.  I believe that was when my political persuasions began.  Had nothing at all to do with my parents beliefs as they were registered (souther) democrats with all of the meaning that brings to mind. 

Times have changed and I try to point out the hypocrisy in the Obama WH particularly the gruesome things like Benghazi. Oh I haven't told her in great detail but I have told her enough that she knows our Ambassador died and Obama lied.

I am raising her right, with all the meaning that brings to mind.

No comments: