Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wonders of Childhood: WWF

Well at least my childhood I suppose. G has just tonight discovered the joys of wrestling. Yes, she is watching wrestling or as we sometimes say in the south, wrastlin', and she is loving it. I remember going to a live match when the Fabulous Ones were the good guys and Tojo Yamamoto was a bad guy and that was the night I discovered it was all fake. Bill Dundee also wrestled that night. Seemed the wrestlers were always switching sides too. One week they were good and the next bad. Jerry the king Lawler wrestled around here. I met him MUCH later in life at a party. He seemed to never age. Makes the third generation watching and enjoying wrestling. My parents watched it too when they were young.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

I never would have imagined you were a WWF fan! How cool that Miss G likes it as much as you do!