Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday, the Aftermath

Verified that it was the head nurse over Friday's e-mail confrontation that did indeed cause my boss to get fired.  Then later I went and asked the consultant about the PRN status and he said, "Well, you can quit."  I said, "I was mostly concerned about being paid for Thanksgiving."  He said that he hasn't been able to get to it but would next week.  So in the 3 months that I have now been here I am unable to accrue PTO. And I am not sure I will be paid for the two days off at Thanksgiving.  So the lesson we have all learned is the requirement to grovel at the feet of this head nurse to keep a job that barely pays the bills anyway.  YAY! ME.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Wow what a dysfunctional place. I guess it is best to keep your head down and stay quiet until you can find something better.