Sunday, January 20, 2013

New Washer, Fancy Schmancy

Saturday, G and I were at my patents to do laundry then go to the bball game. Last Saturday my washer broke. It was thirteen years old and though it may have been fixable, it was easier to go ahead and buy new. So Friday, as God would have it, I was able to pick up the money I earned from the part time Christmas work I had done. That check covered the washer with some left over. Now don't misread, I bought the least expensive one and my dad picked it up and installed it for me, but God knew exactly when I would need that money so he kept the payment held up (but within the 30 day time frame) until I would need it. The washer is basically a newer model of my old one, same brand, but it has a lid lock and a start button instead of the push pull knob. Then the lights indicate which part of the cycle you are on. A bit more electrical than the old so I am praying to get 13 or more years out of this one. I got almost 13 years out of the other. G is spending the night with the parents. I left her a sobbing mess in my dad's lap. She decided she would miss me too much and worked herself up. There is no school tomorrow though but I have to work. Nothing is ever easy is it? So now I am off to bed. I am taking Thursday to work the part time thing again. I wish that could turn quickly into full time but alas, start ups can't grow in O's America. I am typing this on a tablet, please forgive the spelling errors.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Congrats on the new washer! Sounds like Miss G is very attached to her mama :o)